Suzy Dotson Growth - Entry 46 There is nothing more satisfying or rewarding than seeing progress within yourself. Whether that be progress in the gym, progress on an assignment, or growing intellectually. I love the NYT Games app. If you know me, you know I never stop talking about it. It has become an integral part of my daily routine. One of my favorite games is Connections, but I have always been bad at it. Having to look up hints, watching TikToks of those who have already gotten it, and continuing to be frustrated with myself for not having enough creativity to figure it out. But alas, yesterday was the day. I completed every single Connection without a single spoiler from the Internet. All of my hard work has paid off. All of those failed attempts are behind now. I feel like the most creative person in the world. Connections Puzzle #301 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟪🟪🟪🟪
Suzy Dotson New York Times - Entry 9 Ahh, the New York Times game app -- what a wonderful way to waste time. But in all seriousness, I have fallen in love with this app. It is such a great way to stretch my mind, make me think outside the box, and feel productive all at the same time. This app, whether I'm playing Wordle, Connections, or the Mini Crossword, has made me think in ways I never have before. It has allowed me to think creatively, not just simply answer a question or fill in the blanks. I think that is one of the coolest things about indulging in something creative -- feeling productive while simply playing.
Suzy Dotson I'm a Bird! - Entry 29 We all remember that famous quote from the Notebook. That is what I immediately thought of when I was driving down Greenville at sunset as saw the most birds I had ever seen in my entire life. They always seem to linger around that intersection. Why that spot? Where did they come from? Where are they going? While I sat waiting for the light to turn green, these questions ran through my head. What a beautiful life it must be flying around, without a care in the world, jumping from one place to the next. I love this picture. The pure freedom they have made me crave it. I wrote this haiku to reflect my thoughts: Freedom at last Oh how I've been needing it All pain has surpassed
Comments
Post a Comment