Inspiration All Around - Entry 5

Suzy Dotson

Inspiration All Around - Entry 5

My friend, Tatum, has a gift for digital design. And it is evident through her TikTok and, most recently, her personalized graphics. She makes background and mood boards based on your personal Pinterest boards, social media, and honestly, what she thinks you would like. 

I asked her to make me one with only one caveat -- adding Tennessee into it. Tennessee is where I am from, and I hope to return there someday. The culture, music, and scenery are inspiring enough without it being my hometown. 

I loved seeing her creative twist on a Tennessee-themed mood board she made for me. I am in awe of my friends' talents and love being able to showcase their strengths in any way I can. Creativity is beautiful. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36