Mind Map - Entry 6

Suzy Dotson

Mind Map - Entry 6 


             


Mind Maps. How crazy to see the before and after. I was able to take a kid's toy from Amazon and somehow ended with the words Zoom and Vegas. How does that happen? 

This process stretched me. It tested my procrastination skills, limits, and acceptance of myself. I wanted to give up and start over so many times, which I realized is why I strayed away from creative projects. I love to paint, draw, sing, and dance, but I can never just simply enjoy the process. I give up the minute something is not absolutely perfect. This mind map project allowed me to accept my flaws, move on, and still realize the work itself is enough to be proud of. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36