I'm a Bird! - Entry 29

Suzy Dotson

I'm a Bird! - Entry 29



We all remember that famous quote from the Notebook. That is what I immediately thought of when I was driving down Greenville at sunset as saw the most birds I had ever seen in my entire life. They always seem to linger around that intersection. 

Why that spot? Where did they come from? Where are they going? While I sat waiting for the light to turn green, these questions ran through my head. What a beautiful life it must be flying around, without a care in the world, jumping from one place to the next. 

I love this picture. The pure freedom they have made me crave it. I wrote this haiku to reflect my thoughts:

Freedom at last
Oh how I've been needing it 
All pain has surpassed 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36