New York Times - Entry 9

Suzy Dotson

New York Times - Entry 9




Ahh, the New York Times game app -- what a wonderful way to waste time. But in all seriousness, I have fallen in love with this app. It is such a great way to stretch my mind, make me think outside the box, and feel productive all at the same time. This app, whether I'm playing Wordle, Connections, or the Mini Crossword, has made me think in ways I never have before. It has allowed me to think creatively, not just simply answer a question or fill in the blanks. 

I think that is one of the coolest things about indulging in something creative -- 
feeling productive while simply playing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36