Pinterest - Entry 20


Suzy Dotson

Pinterest - Entry 20


Pinterest is the OCDers heart to creativity. As a type A person like myself, creativity can seem daunting. Too much chaos and not enough order in the creative process. The stereotypical 'creative' has crazy hair, running late, and is losing all track of getting things done. So when I am asked to 'be creative' I'd just rather jump ship that turn into one of those.

And then I thought about Pinterest. It is FULL of creative ideas. It is, quite literally, a way to express and organize creative ideas by connecting and reaching others. I love Pinterest. The minute I have a creative assignment, room to decorate, or outfit to plan, I am going to Pinterest. 

It really is the perfect connection of creative, outlandish ideas and organized structure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36