Sweet Heart - Entry 8

Suzy Dotson

Sweet Heart - Entry 8


I saw this ad while sitting in Digita Media Strategy over Jan Term and found myself absolutely fascinated with it. And then I could not stop thinking about the process.

Did an intern jump up from her seat and run into her boss's office, facing the impending laughter, but sticking with her choice? Did a sad, recently dumped millennial secretary at the ad agency spark creativity for the art director? Did it take months and months to come up with something even remotely funny? 

I found myself wanting to be a fly on the wall for the entire creative process. That's how you know you have a good project, piece of music, tv show, movie, or play -- the audience wants more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36