Caroline Bankston - Entry 33

Suzy Dotson

Caroline Bankston - Entry 33 


Caroline Bankston has recently become my new favorite creative on TikTok. She inspires her followers to dress in color, a trend that has recently fallen under. "Beige-moms," as they're called, have taken over Instagram and TikTok, promoting neutrals and leaving color behind. But Caroline has a different approach. She inspires young women to wear the bold colors, buy the crazy colored shoes, and always choose color. 

I find myself only reaching for neutrals or black. If you looked in my closet, you would probably see one colored item. But Caroline has inspired me to reach for the bold colors and not to be afraid of them. I think I catch myself reaching for black or white so that I can blend in and not stand out. But life is short - reach for the all blue outfit, even if you are risking looking like a blueberry. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36