Growth - Entry 46

Suzy Dotson

Growth - Entry 46 


There is nothing more satisfying or rewarding than seeing progress within yourself. Whether that be progress in the gym, progress on an assignment, or growing intellectually. 

I love the NYT Games app. If you know me, you know I never stop talking about it. It has become an integral part of my daily routine. One of my favorite games is Connections, but I have always been bad at it. Having to look up hints, watching TikToks of those who have already gotten it, and continuing to be frustrated with myself for not having enough creativity to figure it out. 

But alas, yesterday was the day. I completed every single Connection without a single spoiler from the Internet. All of my hard work has paid off. All of those failed attempts are behind now. I feel like the most creative person in the world. 


Connections 

Puzzle #301

🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟦🟦🟦🟦

🟪🟪🟪🟪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36