Mood Boards - Entry 47

Suzy Dotson

Mood Boards - Entry 47 




Throughout my time at SMU, I have made several mood boards. Whether they are for a project, a class, or just for fun, I have had lots of experience making inspirational, creative mood boards to organize my thoughts. 

I usually prefer to write things down, but some ideas just need to be presented in pictures. When planning a sorority event, we had a dress code, and members asked for ideas. There are only so many things words can do, so I made a mood board conveying the vibe I was looking for. 

Besides making the boards for projects or events, I also love making them for fun. I love browsing Pinterest for pictures or quotes and adding my own photos for a personal touch. It is so satisfying to bring a bunch of separate ideas together to tell a story or represent myself. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36