Reflection - Entry 50

Suzy Dotson

Reflection - Entry 50 



In the last couple of months, my computer screen has spent much time looking like this. I made a plan halfway through the semester on how to complete this assignment. Let's just say I'm glad I did.

I have learned several things about myself, creativity, and advertising
throughout this creative class and blog writing process. 
Some things I knew, and some I was excited to discover. 

1. You are a ~master~ procrastinator when you don't have a plan. You need a plan. 
2. You're not that artistic. And that's okay. 
3. You really, really love working with creative people. Keep pursuing that dream. 
4. However, they really stress you out. Don't be scared, you love them, remember !!!!
5. You really like to write. Maybe you should get a journal. 
6. You should've been an advertising major. You already knew that. 
7. I know you wish you were one of those "crazy creative" people. 
Remember, you have other skills that are important, too!
8. Advertising is a lot of work. Creatives don't just pull commercials out of their asses.

Well, this has been fun. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36