Stage Manager Era - Entry 48

Suzy Dotson

Stage Manager Era - Entry 48



The only reason I still have Snapchat is for the Memories that pop up and remind me of times like this. In high school, I was a stage manager in the theatre program for all 4 years. One of the pictures that came up was my props and set-up schedule. Although I wasn't a creative up on the stage, it took a lot of creative thinking to handle and organize the chaos that was backstage. I miss this era and time of my life. 

However, I am so excited to see my brother perform in his last musical of his high school career this weekend (even though I secretly wish I was backstage). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devil (Money) - Entry 37

Exit Through the Gift Shop - Entry 14

Digital Media Landscapes - Entry 36